Gift vouchers for an Al Dente Cooking class are available & are a wonderful gift idea!
You can purchase a gift voucher for a particular class that you know the recipient will just love or alternatively, purchase an ‘open’ gift voucher for cooking classes which allows the recipient to choose a class from the many cooking classes on the schedule.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Before ordering your Gift Voucher, there’s a few things you should know:
- The most popular voucher amount is $155.00 because this is the price of most of our classes. You can, of course, order a voucher in any amount you want;
- No voucher will be issued until full payment has been received;
- Vouchers are valid for six months which gives people plenty of time to book into a cooking class or use in our shop;
- We can arrange your voucher to be sent to you via:
- Post- sent in the next available mail, via Australia Post and an additional $2.00 is charged;
- Email – vouchers are sent in PDF format so if you need it immediately you can print it out yourself; and
- Pick up – we can organise for you to collect it personally.
Gift Voucher request form
To initiate a Gift Voucher, simply fill out the details below and submit the form. We will then contact you to confirm the details and arrange payment. If you should have any questions, please call us on 0422 280 975.
Terms and Conditions
- Gift vouchers have a six-month validity date;
- Gift vouchers that are not validated by the use by date will incur a $50.00 late fee per voucher;
- Free, donated or discounted gift vouchers must be used by the expiry date and will not be extended;
- In the very unlikely event that a cooking class needs to be cancelled or rescheduled, a refund will be offered for direct bookings and an offer to reschedule for those with gift vouchers.